Best Way to Easily Factory Hard Reset Lenovo K3 Note K50-T5

On:31/12/2015

Here’s the tutorial to Soft or Hard Reset Lenovo K3 Note K50-T5 to solve the problems and to restore the device to the state when it was in the box. All the settings, data and application will be removed. To unlock the device when you forgot the password, fixing any malfunction of device or to remove user data before selling to others hard reset will be useful.

Best Way to Easily Factory Hard Reset Lenovo K3 Note K50-T5

Lenovo K3 Note K50-T5 Specifications:

SIM Dual SIM (GSM / HSPA / LTE)
SIZE 5.5 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
DISPLAY 1080 x 1920 pixels (401 ppi pixel density)
OS Android OS, v5.0 ( Lollipop )
CAMERA 13MP Rear Camera, 5MP Front Camera
MEMORY 16 GB Internal Memory, Expandable upto 32 GB via microSD card
RAM 2 GB RAM
CPU Octa-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU Mali-T760MP2
BATTERY Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery

How to Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart Lenovo K3 Note K50-T5 ?

Due to several applications installed on the smartphone, the phone may hang or freeze or the LCD touch screen doesn’t work properly, while running games or apps. At that point we can soft reset or reboot or restart the phone to clean temporary files, caches and also restart all running applications.

Press and hold Power Button for few seconds until a pop up menu appear then select Shutdown / Power off / Reboot or else we can remove the back cover case and remove the battery, then put the battery again in its right position and press Power Button to turn it on.

In this process there is no need to backup any data because soft reset or reboot won’t delete or wipe users important data or applications.

#Option 1: Hard Reset of  Lenovo K3 Note K50-T5 By Using Software Menu Settings:

1. Turn on the Lenovo K3 Note K50-T5 and charge the battery fully
  2. Make sure you backup all important data, because factory hard reset will delete the data from Lenovo K3 Note K50-T5
  3. Go to Menu > Setting > Storage > Factory Data Reset
  4. Choose Reset Phone and continue with Erase Everything
  5. Lenovo K3 Note K50-T5 will do the process of factory reset.

#Option 2: Hard Reset of Lenovo K3 Note K50-T5 By Using Hardware Key Buttons:

1. Make sure all important data is backup already because doing Factory Hard Reset will erase all installed apps and all data will be lost.
  2. Make sure that Lenovo K3 Note K50-T5 Battery is fully charged
  3. Power off  Lenovo K3 Note K50-T5
  4. Press Power Button + Volume Up Button together about few seconds, a warning sign will appear on the screen of Lenovo K3 Note K50-T5
  5. You can press Power Button until Lenovo logo appear, then continue pressing Volume Up + Volume Down Button together until menu appear
  6. Select Reset Device or Wipe data or Clear eMMC
  7. That's it Hard Reset of Lenovo K3 Note is completed.

#Option 3: Hard Reset of Lenovo K3 Note K50-T5 By Using Secret Security Key Code:

• For now, there is no secret security key code to hard reset Lenovo K3 Note K50-T5. So you can follow the above procedures.

Warning !

Hard Reset will erase all your data.
Do at your own risk.

#If you have any questions or queries after thoroughly going through the Factory Hard Reset Lenovo K3 Note K50-T5 post content, you can leave them in the comments section below and they will be answered with the best information available.

Sharing Is Caring

3 comments:

1. How i get back my lost data such video fotoz n music while factory data resetting...its wrong happened with me

ReplyDelete
  2. How i get back my lost data such video fotoz n music while factory data resetting...its wrong happened with me

ReplyDelete
  3. i marked a pin password on phone reset option which was i forget and above 1st option is not working on my phone, give me some suggestion to forget my phone

ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2015 Factory Hard Reset
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Sitemap